Wayne County Soil and Water Fish Sale

The District is offering five species of fish including Triploid Grass Carp. A DEC permit is required before you can buy and stock grass carp in
your pond. The permit form is available on our website at http://www.dec.ny.gov/docs/wildlife_pdf/grasscarpstockap.pdf, or you can call our office and we can mail a copy. The permit should be completed and sent to
DEC at least three weeks before our sale to ensure you receive your permit before our deadline
Wayne County Soil and Water Conservation District
7312 RT 31 Lyons, NY 14489